Connect with us

Entertainment

Chris Martin moves on from breakup headlines with wedding bliss

Published

on

Chris Martin moves on from breakup headlines with wedding bliss


Chris Martin celebrates special milestone with intimate performance

Chris Martin added music to the wedding bells in a surprise performance at a superfan’s wedding in Rugeley.

The 48-year-old musician was asked by the groom’s mother to send a video message congratulating the newlyweds, but the Coldplay frontman went an extra mile and attended the wedding himself.

The Yellow hitmaker surprised fans by playing the piano for the bride and groom’s first dance on Saturday night at Blithfield Lakeside Barns, in Staffordshire.

While the newlyweds were performing their first dance, Martin made a quiet entrance and began performing the song, All My Love.

Following the ceremony, Blithfield Lakeside Barns co-owner, Alex Brown, told StokeonTrentLive, that the Fix You singer was asked to send a message, but “Chris got back and said he could go one better.”

He went on to share that Martin said, “I’m free that night, so I’ll come and play the first dance. He didn’t want any introduction, so we said it was the first dance, and he walked in and performed. The bride and groom did know he was coming. It was kept as a surprise for the guests. I don’t think they realised it was him until the end.”

The venue officer heaped on praises for the award-winning singer to make the grand gesture for his fan, without taking away the spotlight from the couple.

This comes after Martin went viral for something quite the opposite, when he made headlines after exposing a couple who were cheating on their spouses earlier this year.





Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Two Americans arrested at Japanese zoo

Published

on

Two Americans arrested at Japanese zoo


Viral ‘Punch’ monkey incident: Two Americans arrested at Japanese zoo

Japanese authorities have taken two Americans into custody after a disruptive stunt at Ichikawa zoo.

The two men frightened a young monkey, globally known as “Punch”, who amassed a million views due to his viral story.

As confirmed by Japanese police, the individuals are 24-year-old and 27-year-old and identified themselves as a college student and a singer, respectively.

The student climbed the barrier and entered the monkey’s enclosure, while the singer filmed the act.

The video clip from social media showed the intruder dressed in a costume with a big smiley face and sunglasses, causing chaos among the monkeys, which had scattered throughout the enclosure.

According to zoo officials, the man had no direct contact with the animals and was promptly escorted out by zoo personnel. No injuries were incurred by either the animals or the people. 

Both men were apprehended by the police on suspicion of “forcible obstruction of business,” a crime which they deny committing. The police added that the suspects initially tried to provide false identities.

Punch, who is now nine months old, became an internet sensation after he clung to a stuffed orangutan toy after his mother abandoned him.

Zoo authorities gave him the toy to comfort him.

His case aroused widespread sympathy and attracted many visitors to the zoo, including people from other countries.

As a result of this case, zoo management decided to introduce tougher security measures. These will involve expanding restricted viewing areas, installing protective nets, and perhaps even banning filming around the area. 





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Here’s how to get 15GB

Published

on

Here’s how to get 15GB


Google lowers free Gmail storage to 5GB: Here’s how to get 15GB

Google is set to roll out a controversial change for new Gmail account users.

The company is slashing the free cloud storage for new Gmail accounts from 15GB to 5GB.

However, to unlock 15GB of free storage, users are required to verify their phone numbers with their accounts.

The new update is currently being tested for limited regions, including several African countries.

New users who do not link their phone numbers will only be eligible for 5GB of free storage shared across Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Photos.

This policy has received backlash right away. According to industry analysts, the reason behind this move is twofold: firstly, to prevent spamming by assigning unique phone numbers to each user; secondly, to encourage more users to subscribe to Google One paid subscription plans. 

With 15 GB of storage already being difficult for some users, 5 GB will be too little.

How to link your phone number to your Gmail account?

If you are using a computer, open a browser and go to your Google Account. Click on “personal info” in the left-hand menu and scroll down to “contact info” and click “phone.” Select “add recovery phone.” Enter phone number and verify code received via SMS.

To link via Android/ iPhone, open your device’s “Settings app.” Tap “Google” or “Manage your Google Account.” At the top, select “Personal info.” Scroll to the “contact info” and tap “Phone.” Enter your “password” to confirm and type “verification code” to confirm your phone number.





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Katsuhiro Otomo gives major update on ‘Orbital Era’ with new studio

Published

on

Katsuhiro Otomo gives major update on ‘Orbital Era’ with new studio


Katsuhiro Otomo gives major update on Orbital Era with new studio

Katsuhiro Otomo has started a new animation studio called Oval Gear and it quickly caught the attention of anime fans around the world.

The move brought new hope for his long delayed film Orbital Era, which was first started buzzing about a few years ago but never fully updated.

The studio has now gone live with its official website and fans noticed something important right away.

The site, however, shows visuals that match Orbital Era, including a space themed character that was previously linked to the film. This made many people believe that the project may finally be active again.

Oval Gear explains on its website that the studio was created to pass on Otomo’s creative style to new artists while also building new anime projects for the future.

It also says the studio wants to share new stories with global audiences.

Another key detail is that the studio is hiring new staff, as this usually means work is starting behind the scenes and a project is being built step by step.

Fans have been waiting for years because Otomo has not directed a major anime film in a long time, as his last major anime work was connected to Short Peace in 2013.

With this new studio launch, excitement has returned and many now believe Orbital Era could finally move closer to becoming a real film.





Source link

Continue Reading

Trending