Entertainment
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle latest staff exit takes major U-turn
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle crushed any more oncoming commentary regarding their latest staff exit as they released a statement clarifying the update.
It was revealed that a key aide of the Sussexes, who had been a part of the team since before he helmed the couple’s Archewell foundation (renamed to Archewell Philanthropies), James Holt, had stepped down from his position.
Even though his glowing statement for his former employers suggested that there had been no tensions nor bad blood surrounding his exit, but it wouldn’t fail to raise eyebrows in light of the latest developments.
A spokesperson for the Sussexes released an equally appreciative but brief statement for mark James’s and noted that he is hasn’t severed any ties with them.
“James has been a stellar support for us for nearly 10 years,” they stated. “His enthusiasm and talent in overseeing our philanthropic endeavours have been extraordinary.”
They continued, “As James moves his young family back to the UK, we are proud that he will continue to guide various humanitarian trips for us overseas through Archewell Philanthropies.”
Meanwhile, royal expert, Richard Fitzwilliams, also explained that this isn’t exactly a setback for the couple but could indicate different plans.
“The details available indicate he is not severing ties with them but is returning to London,” Fitzwilliams told GB News, reiterating that Archewell Philanthropies is undergoing restructuring and job cuts.
“It is a very small charity; their ambitions are unfulfilled if they expected more donations,” he said. He further added that this could be to handle the UK charity matters more efficiently as the Sussexes continue work from Montecito.
Entertainment
Oscar-nominated star Rose Byrne gets real about burnout behind the camera
Rose Byrne has opened up about how she relaxes after long and emotionally draining days on film sets.
The 46-year-old actress is currently starring in new psychological comedy drama If I Had Legs I’d Kick You and got nominated for Oscars, where she plays a mother going through a deep personal struggle.
While talking about the pressure of intense roles, Rose admitted that she keeps her coping routine simple once filming wraps up.
She shared: “I drink a lot of alcohol. To be honest, it’s sometimes as simple as having a cocktail after a long day on set or switching on the TV.”
The Platonic actress also explained that she does not follow any spiritual routine but she focus on her quiet family life.
She, however, lives in Brooklyn with her husband Bobby Cannavale and says that they now want calm and private lifestyle.
The actress went on to add that she leans heavily on her close family and home community.
Her children Rocco and Rafael play a big role in keeping her grounded. Rose said, “My children couldn’t care less if I’ve had a long day but in the best and most refreshing way.”
If I Had Legs I’d Kick You is written and directed by Mary Bronstein and also stars Conan O’Brien as her therapist.
Entertainment
Iran foreign minister says progress made in nuclear talks with US
- Araghchi says progress made on main guiding principles.
- Asks US to desist from threatening use of force against Iran.
- Hopes talks will lead to sustainable and negotiated solution.
GENEVA: Iran and the United States reached an understanding on the main “guiding principles” in a second round of nuclear talks in Geneva on Tuesday but work still needs to be done, said Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi.
The progress does not mean an agreement will be reached soon but the path has started, he told Iranian media after the talks concluded.
Iranian state media reported earlier that Iran would temporarily shut part of the Strait of Hormuz, a vital global oil supply route, as it held talks over its nuclear programme with the United States, which has sent a battle force to the Gulf region to press Tehran to make concessions.
US President Donald Trump has said “regime change” in Tehran may be the best thing that can happen, while Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Tuesday that any US attempts to depose his government would fail.
Just as the talks got under way in Geneva, Iranian state media reported that parts of the strategic strait would close for a few hours due to “security precautions” while Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards conducted military drills there.
Tehran has in the past threatened to shut down the strait to commercial shipping if it is attacked, a move that would choke off a fifth of global oil flows and drive up crude prices.
Alongside Araghchi, US envoy Steve Witkoff and Jared Kushner took part in the Geneva talks, which were being mediated by Oman, a source briefed on the matter told Reuters.
Speaking at a disarmament conference in Geneva after talks were held between US and Iranian representatives in the western Swiss city earlier in the day, Araghchi said the US should immediately desist from threatening the use of force against Iran.
He said that any sustainable agreement must ensure full recognition of Iran’s legitimate rights.
Araghchi said: “A new window of opportunity has opened, we are hopeful negotiations will lead to a sustainable and negotiated solution.”
Entertainment
Queen Camilla reveals her sister’s connection to Princess Diana
Queen Camilla got a cultural fix on Tuesday during a busy day in Bath, exploring the city’s arts and literary scene with curiosity and charm.
At the Holburne Museum, the Queen wandered through the exhibits with evident fascination, taking in each piece as curator Rosemary Harden guided her through the collection.
Her visit included the Zandra Rhodes: A Life in Print exhibition that brings a selection of screen-printed garments from the 1960s, 70s and 80s.
Camilla revealed a personal connection, “My sister Annabel Elliot had a wedding dress made by Rhodes,” she shared, nodding to the designer who also famously dressed the late Princess Diana.
The royal then made her way to Bath’s Theatre Royal, meeting staff and volunteers while checking out a new community studio.
She also unveiled a toy theatre, part of the theatre’s ongoing plans to create an engaging space for local families.

The Queen then rounded off her cultural tour with a stop at @PersephoneBooks, the independent publisher and bookshop founded in 1999, which specialises in reprinting forgotten gems mostly fiction and non-fiction by women writers.
There, she chatted with Francesca and Nicola Beauman, taking in the literary treasures that make the shop a Bath institution.
-
Business1 week agoAye Finance IPO Day 2: GMP Remains Zero; Apply Or Not? Check Price, GMP, Financials, Recommendations
-
Fashion1 week agoComment: Tariffs, capacity and timing reshape sourcing decisions
-
Tech1 week agoRemoving barriers to tech careers
-
Fashion5 days ago$10→ $12.10 FOB: The real price of zero-duty apparel
-
Entertainment1 week ago‘Harry Potter’ star David Thewlis doesn’t want you to ask him THIS question
-
Business6 days agoGold price today: How much 18K, 22K and 24K gold costs in Delhi, Mumbai & more – Check rates for your city – The Times of India
-
Fashion1 week agoADB commits $30 mn to support MSMEs in Philippines
-
Fashion1 week agoSaint Laurent retains top spot as hottest brand in Q4 2025 Lyst Index
