Entertainment
Victoria Beckham torn over Brooklyn, Nicola’s relentless ‘attacks’

Victoria Beckham reportedly wants an end to the Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz feud.
Amid ongoing feud within the Beckham family, Brooklyn and Nicola renewed their vows earlier this month. While Victoria and David Beckham were notably absent from the young couple’s special occasion, insiders reveal that they were not invited.
The source reveals to Closer Magazine that the former Spice Girl was ‘completely blindsided’, adding, “She found out about the vow renewal through the press, just like everyone else, and it was like a punch to the stomach.”
“To not even get a heads up, let alone an invite, felt like a final middle finger from Brooklyn and Nicola – and it understandably brought back all the old pain from the wedding fallout and their absence at David’s 50th,” the source adds.
Additionally, the insider said that Victoria feels “more cancelled now,” adding, “it’s as if it’s all being done as a direct attack on her and David in some cruel mission to keep tearing their hearts out and causing more hurt and pain.”
While Victoria and David Beckham are known to keep their family together and celebrate everyone’s milestones, being excluded from something “so symbolic” has revealed not just how “deeply rooted” this fallout with Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz has become but also that “this could now be a permanent estrangement.”
The source reveals that this is “worst nightmare” for the fashion icon.
Entertainment
Jessie J makes heartbreaking announcement amid health issues

Jessie J left her fans disappointed on Thursday as she postponed two legs of her upcoming tour while canceling another portion amid her ongoing battle with cancer.
In a statement to People magazine on August 28, the 37-year-old singer announced that she has had to cancel her US tour dates and postpone her UK concerts to focus on her health.
“Unfortunately I have to have a second surgery — nothing too serious but it has to be done by the end of this year,” said Jessie.
“This falls in the middle of the tour I had booked. I’m so sorry, I feel frustrated and sad, but I need to be better, I need to be healed,” she added.
For those unversed, the Bang Bang hitmaker’s UK and European shows were initially scheduled for October 2025. Now, the shows have been moved to April 2026.
This cancellation comes three months after Jessie revealed that she had breast cancer.
The Nobody’s Perfect songstress later took to her Instagram account to further discuss her decision to cancel her upcoming shows.
“As some of you may know I just had breast cancer surgery eight weeks ago, that’s the first thing,” she said in a clip. “The second thing is unfortunately I have to have a second surgery.”
“Nothing too serious but it has to be done by the end of the year and unfortunately that falls right in the middle of a tour I had booked,” Jessie assured.
“I’m so sorry, I feel frustrated and sad. But also it is what it is. I need to be better, I need to be healed and this is the right decision to make so I am postponing the tour until next year,” added the singer.
Entertainment
YouTube and Fox end row, strike deal to keep channels on air

Alphabet-owned YouTube and Fox said on Thursday they have reached an agreement that will keep Fox News, Fox Sports and other Fox channels available to YouTube TV subscribers.
The companies did not disclose the financial terms of the agreement.
Earlier this week YouTube had been in negotiations with Fox, with the media company asking for payments above those received by partners providing comparable content.
On Wednesday, YouTube said it reached a short-term agreement with Fox that would buy time for the parties to reach a new distribution deal.
In February, YouTube TV reached a deal with media giant Paramount Global to keep channels like CBS, Comedy Central and Nickelodeon available, after failed negotiations for a new contract had briefly left the future of the streaming partnership in limbo.
The carriage dispute caught the attention of Federal Communications Commission Chairman Brendan Carr, who said that the company removing Fox channels from YouTube TV would be “a terrible outcome”.
“Millions of Americans are relying on YouTube to resolve this dispute so they can keep watching the news and sports they want — including this week’s Big Game: Texas @ Ohio State,” Carr wrote on Tuesday on the social media platform X. “Get a deal done Google!”
Entertainment
Why did famous director decline to make ‘Terminator 3’?

Jonathan Mostow served as the director of Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, but before him, Ridley Scott was supposedly offered to helm.
According to the director’s claim, the studio put a hefty $20 million on the table for him to direct it, which was equivalent to Arnold Schwarzenger’s fees at the time, who was one of the highest-paid actors.
However, the Alien filmmaker, in a recent interview with The Guardian, stated that he declined the offer.
“I can’t be bought,” he said, admitting to being surprised the studio offered him the fee, which he asked was what the franchise’s lead star was getting. “I thought: ‘**** me.’ But I couldn’t do it. It’s not my thing.”

However, passing down on the offer also had to do with his filming style, which he described by giving an example of a James Bond movie.
“The essence of a Bond movie is fun and camp. Terminator is pure comic strip,” he said. “I would try to make it real,” he shared.
“That’s why they’ve never asked me to do a Bond movie, because I would **** it up,” the director said.
Ridley, at the end, confirmed that he is working on a third film in the Gladiator series.
-
Business1 week ago
RSS Feed Generator, Create RSS feeds from URL
-
Tech1 week ago
Korea develops core radar components for stealth technology
-
Fashion1 week ago
Tariff pressure casts shadow on Gujarat’s textile landscape
-
Fashion1 week ago
Rent the Runway to swap debt for equity in revival effort
-
Fashion1 week ago
US retailers split on holiday prospects amid consumer caution
-
Tech1 week ago
Qi2’s Magnetic Wireless Charging Finally Arrives on Android
-
Sports1 week ago
Dan Quinn says Terry McLaurin is healthy, ‘closer’ to Commanders return
-
Tech2 days ago
Review: Google Pixel 10 Series