Connect with us

Entertainment

Kim Kardashian will pass law exam in 2026, Psychic Sally predicts

Published

on

Kim Kardashian will pass law exam in 2026, Psychic Sally predicts


Kim Kardashian will pass law exam in 2026, Psychic Sally predicts

British psychic Sally Morgan has unveiled a new spiritual forecast, predicting that Kim Kardashian will pass the bar exam and become a qualified lawyer by March 2026.

This prediction comes just after a week after the reality TV star and aspiring attorney publicly denounced the psychics she had consulted in the past, calling them “psychological liars” for falsely giving her hope that she would pass the bar on her first attempt.

The 45-year-old confirmed her failure on the exam last Friday, despite holding a degree in a four-year Law Office Study Program (LOSP).

In foul-mouthed tirade, she expressed her fury at the mediums who gave her false hope.

“I’m just letting you guys know that all of the f***** psychics we have met with, and that we’re obsessed with, are all f****** full of s***,” she said.

“They all collectively, maybe four of them, told me I was gonna pass the bar, so they’re all full pathological liars. Don’t believe anything they say,” she added.

Undeterred by the criticism, Psychic Sally, 74, has now offered her own detailed vision for Kardashian’s bar exam future.

Kim Kardashian will pass law exam in 2026, Psychic Sally predicts

Speaking to the Daily Mail, Morgan asserted, “She very, very nearly passed.”

The medium speculated that a “slight mistake” on the third section of the five-part exam led her to the failure and suggested an investigation is already underway.

Standing firm on her new timeline, she insisted, “I think by March 2026 she will have passed them.”

Despite her recent failure, Kardashian has vowed to continue her six-year law journey. “Falling short isn’t failure, it’s fuel,” she told her followers.

“I was so close to passing the exam and that only motivates me even more,” she added.

The star is determined to carry the legacy of her late father, Robert Kardashian, a renowned attorney. She is also currently playing a divorce lawyer in her new television drama, All’s Fair. 





Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

At least two killed in Northeastern US ice rink shooting

Published

on

At least two killed in Northeastern US ice rink shooting


Police on the scene of a shooting at an ice rink in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, US, on February 16, 2026. — AFP
  • Police chief says shooting appears targeted.
  • Social media video shows teenagers fleeing as shots ring out.
  • Three are in hospital, all listed critical condition.

At least two people were killed and three wounded in a shooting at an ice rink in the northeastern US town of Pawtucket on Monday, authorities said, with social media footage showing frightened teenagers fleeing the sound of gunshots.

“We have three deceased. The suspect, and then we have two victims, and then we have three at the hospital,” said Tina Goncalves, police chief in the Rhode Island community.

She added that initial investigations suggested the shooting was targeted and “may be a family dispute.”

No details were immediately shared on the identities of the victims, but Goncalves said the wounded were in “critical condition.”

Mass shootings are common in the United States, where lax gun control laws mean that access to weapons is relatively easy.

In 2025, there were more than 400 mass shootings in the United States, according to the Gun Violence Archive, which counts incidents where four or more people are shot or killed, not including the shooter.

Gun violence as a whole claimed at least 14,703 lives last year, not including suicides.

Monday’s shooting, which occurred at a high school ice hockey game, came two months after a mass shooting at Brown University, located just 3.5 miles (5.6 kilometres) away.

Footage shared on social media, which has not been verified by AFP, showed players, students and spectators at Pawtucket’s Dennis M Lynch Arena fleeing for cover as shots rang out over the indoor ice rink.

“After the gunshots me and my teammates ran right to the locker room,” one eyewitness, who was on the ice when the shots were fired, told local news station WJAR.

“We pressed against the door and tried to stay safe down in there.”

At least 12 shots can be heard on the social media footage, which appears to have been taken from a livestream of the game.

The teams initially continued playing, but as the staccato burst of gunfire continued, players fled to the edges of the rink or made a break for the exits, with spectators seen ducking for cover.





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Anderson Cooper to say goodbye to ‘60 minutes’ after issues at company

Published

on

Anderson Cooper to say goodbye to ‘60 minutes’ after issues at company


Anderson Cooper to say goodbye to ‘60 minutes’ after issues at company

Anderson Cooper is preparing to step away from 60 Minutes after nearly 20 years as a correspondent, marking a significant moment for the long-running CBS News broadcast amid ongoing turmoil within the company.

The veteran journalist, who has balanced his role on the Sunday night news magazine alongside his full-time work at CNN, has chosen not to renew his agreement with CBS News, according to people familiar with the decision. 

His final segment, a profile of documentary filmmaker Ken Burns, aired on Sunday.

In a statement, Anderson Cooper said the decision was deeply personal.

“Being a correspondent at 60 Minutes has been one of the great honours of my career. I got to tell amazing stories, and work with some of the best producers, editors, and camera crews in the business. 

For nearly twenty years, I’ve been able to balance my jobs at CNN and CBS, but I have little kids now and I want to spend as much time with them as possible, while they still want to spend time with me.”

Cooper joined 60 Minutes during the 2006–2007 season, becoming one of the few journalists to hold prominent roles on both network and cable television. 

Over the years, his reporting for the programme earned multiple Emmy Awards, including stories on jazz prodigy Joey Alexander and African prison inmates whose music went on to win a Grammy.

While Cooper recently signed a new deal to remain at CNN, where his work includes Anderson Cooper 360°, the long-form series The Whole Story and the podcast All There Is, his departure from 60 Minutes comes at a difficult time for CBS News

The programme has been caught up in wider corporate and editorial disputes linked to Paramount Global’s sale to Skydance.

Last year, 60 Minutes became central to a legal fight after Donald Trump sued the show over edits made to an interview with Kamala Harris.

Although CBS News lawyers viewed the case as without merit, Paramount ultimately agreed to a $16 million settlement, which was seen internally as necessary to avoid regulatory hurdles. 

During this period, executive producer Bill Owens resigned, followed later by Wendy McMahon, the head of the news division.

Editorial tensions continued more recently when a report on deportations to El Salvador was pulled after being promoted. 

The correspondent involved criticised the move as political rather than editorial. The segment eventually aired weeks later with added context, but without comment from a Trump administration official.

The changes have unfolded under the leadership of Bari Weiss, the current editor-in-chief of CBS News, whose efforts to reshape the division have drawn criticism from some staff and contributed to unease within the newsroom.

In a statement acknowledging Cooper’s exit, CBS News said: “For more than two decades, Anderson Cooper has taken 60 Minutes viewers on journeys to faraway places, told us unforgettable stories, reported consequential investigations and interviewed many prominent figures.

We’re grateful to him for dedicating so much of his life to this broadcast, and understand the importance of spending more time with family. 60 Minutes will be here if he ever wants to return.”

Cooper appeared briefly on the programme during its Last Minute segment on Sunday, and while it is unclear whether that will be his final on-air moment this season, his departure removes one of the show’s most recognisable faces. 

For now, Cooper remains firmly anchored at CNN, while 60 Minutes continues to navigate a period of uncertainty behind the scenes.





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Trump signals indirect role in high-stakes Iran nuclear negotiations

Published

on

Trump signals indirect role in high-stakes Iran nuclear negotiations


US President Donald Trump speaks as he signs documents in the Oval Office at the White House in Washington, US February 4, 2025. — Reuters
  • Tensions rise as second US aircraft carrier heads to Mideast.
  • Iran holds military drill in Strait of Hormuz amid tensions.
  • IAEA urges Iran to account for missing uranium stockpile.

US President Donald Trump said on Monday that he would be involved “indirectly” in high-stakes talks between Iran and the US over Tehran’s nuclear programme set for Tuesday in Geneva, adding he believed Tehran wanted to make a deal.

“I’ll be involved in those talks, indirectly. And they’ll be very important,” Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One.

Tensions are soaring ahead of the talks, with the US deploying a second aircraft carrier to the Middle East. The US military is preparing for the possibility of a sustained military campaign if the talks do not succeed, US officials have told Reuters.

Asked about the prospects for a deal, Trump said Iran has long sought a tough posture in negotiations but learned the consequences of that approach last summer when the US bombed Iranian nuclear sites.

Trump suggested Tehran was motivated this time to negotiate.

“I don’t think they want the consequences of not making a deal,” Trump said.

Washington pushes Tehran to forgo enrichment

Prior to the US strikes in June, US-Iran nuclear talks had stalled over Washington’s demand that Tehran forgo enrichment on its soil, which the US views as a pathway to an Iranian nuclear weapon.

“We could have had a deal instead of sending the B-2s in to knock out their nuclear potential. And we had to send the B-2s,” Trump said, referring to the bat-winged US stealth bombers that carried out the bombings.

“I hope they’re going to be more reasonable.”

The remarks contrast with those by the US president on Friday, when he embraced potential regime change in Iran and lamented decades of failed talks.

Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi met with the UN nuclear watchdog chief on Monday, saying in a post on X that he was in Geneva to “achieve a fair and equitable deal.”

“What is not on the table: submission before threats,” Araqchi said.

Questions about uranium stockpile

The International Atomic Energy Agency has been calling on Iran for months to say what happened to its stockpile of 440 kg (970 pounds) of highly enriched uranium following Israeli-US strikes and let inspections fully resume, including in three key sites that were bombed in June last year: Natanz, Fordow and Isfahan.

Iran has repeatedly threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz in retaliation against any attack, which would choke a fifth of global oil flows and send crude prices sharply higher.

Iran held a military drill on Monday in the Strait of Hormuz, a vital international waterway and oil export route from Gulf Arab states, which have been appealing for diplomacy to end the dispute.

Despite Trump’s comments about Iran seeking a deal, the talks face major potential stumbling blocks. 

Washington has sought to expand the scope of talks to non-nuclear issues such as Iran’s missile stockpile. 

Tehran says it is only willing to discuss curbs on its nuclear programme in exchange for sanctions relief and won’t accept zero uranium enrichment. It says its missile capabilities are off the table.

Speaking during a visit to Hungary on Monday, US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said reaching a deal with Tehran would be hard.

“I think that there’s an opportunity here to diplomatically reach an agreement … but I don’t want to overstate it either,” Rubio said.

“It’s going to be hard. It’s been very difficult for anyone to do real deals with Iran, because we’re dealing with radical Shia clerics who are making theological decisions, not geopolitical ones.”





Source link

Continue Reading

Trending