Connect with us

Entertainment

Mila Kunis explains her one movie a year rule

Published

on

Mila Kunis explains her one movie a year rule


Mila Kunis reveals the promise she made to her kids

Mila Kunis talked about doing movie once a year.

Speaking with People Magazine at the premiere of Wake Up Dead Man: A Knives Out Mystery, the actress revealed she is putting motherhood first.

As per the actress she’s timing her projects around the school breaks of her two children, Wyatt, 111, and Dimitri, 8.

Kunis, who shares her kids with Ashton Kutcher, said, “I do a movie a year because I shoot when my kids are out of school, so yes, you’ll see me in one movie a year.”

In the third installment of the Knives Out franchise, Mila Kunis stars as a police officer. This marks her fifth feature role in five years, in addition to her ongoing voice work on Family Guy.

Elsewhere in the interview, the actress admitted she accepted the part before even reading the script. 

“Everybody knows it’s fun to make these movies. It is like the rumor around town that they’re really fun. They’re really, really fun. And you know that they’re fun, and so if you get a phone call to get on board, do it,” she added.





Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Iran foreign minister says progress made in nuclear talks with US

Published

on

Iran foreign minister says progress made in nuclear talks with US


Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi addresses a special session of the Conference on Disarmament at the United Nations, aside of US-Iran talks in Geneva, Switzerland, February 17, 2026. — Reuters 
  • Araghchi says progress made on main guiding principles.
  • Asks US to desist from threatening use of force against Iran.
  • Hopes talks will lead to sustainable and negotiated solution.

GENEVA: Iran and the United States reached an understanding on the main “guiding principles” in a second round of nuclear talks in Geneva on Tuesday but work still needs to be done, said Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi.

The progress does not mean an agreement will be reached soon but the path has started, he told Iranian media after the talks concluded.

Iranian state media reported earlier that Iran would temporarily shut part of the Strait of Hormuz, a vital global oil supply route, as it held talks over its nuclear programme with the United States, which has sent a battle force to the Gulf region to press Tehran to make concessions.

US President Donald Trump has said “regime change” in Tehran may be the best thing that can happen, while Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Tuesday that any US attempts to depose his government would fail.

Just as the talks got under way in Geneva, Iranian state media reported that parts of the strategic strait would close for a few hours due to “security precautions” while Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards conducted military drills there.

Tehran has in the past threatened to shut down the strait to commercial shipping if it is attacked, a move that would choke off a fifth of global oil flows and drive up crude prices.

Alongside Araghchi, US envoy Steve Witkoff and Jared Kushner took part in the Geneva talks, which were being mediated by Oman, a source briefed on the matter told Reuters.

Speaking at a disarmament conference in Geneva after talks were held between US and Iranian representatives in the western Swiss city earlier in the day, Araghchi said the US should immediately desist from threatening the use of force against Iran.

He said that any sustainable agreement must ensure full recognition of Iran’s legitimate rights.

Araghchi said: “A new window of opportunity has opened, we are hopeful negotiations will lead to a sustainable and negotiated solution.”





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Queen Camilla reveals her sister’s connection to Princess Diana

Published

on

Queen Camilla reveals her sister’s connection to Princess Diana


Queen Camilla reveals her sister’s connection to Princess Diana

Queen Camilla got a cultural fix on Tuesday during a busy day in Bath, exploring the city’s arts and literary scene with curiosity and charm.

At the Holburne Museum, the Queen wandered through the exhibits with evident fascination, taking in each piece as curator Rosemary Harden guided her through the collection. 

Her visit included the Zandra Rhodes: A Life in Print exhibition that brings a selection of screen-printed garments from the 1960s, 70s and 80s.

Camilla revealed a personal connection, “My sister Annabel Elliot had a wedding dress made by Rhodes,” she shared, nodding to the designer who also famously dressed the late Princess Diana.

The royal then made her way to Bath’s Theatre Royal, meeting staff and volunteers while checking out a new community studio. 

She also unveiled a toy theatre, part of the theatre’s ongoing plans to create an engaging space for local families.

Queen Camilla spotlights Zandra Rhodes legacy
Queen Camilla spotlights Zandra Rhodes legacy

The Queen then rounded off her cultural tour with a stop at @PersephoneBooks, the independent publisher and bookshop founded in 1999, which specialises in reprinting forgotten gems mostly fiction and non-fiction by women writers. 

There, she chatted with Francesca and Nicola Beauman, taking in the literary treasures that make the shop a Bath institution.





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Robert Duvall, known for his roles in "The Godfather" and "Apocalypse Now," dies at 95

Published

on

Robert Duvall, known for his roles in "The Godfather" and "Apocalypse Now," dies at 95



Oscar-winning actor Robert Duvall died on Sunday at the age of 95. Duvall starred in classics like “The Godfather” and “Apocalypse Now.” Vladimir Duthiers looks back at his career.



Source link

Continue Reading

Trending