Connect with us

Entertainment

See Shia LaBeouf’s mugshot after Mardi Gras arrest in New Orleans

Published

on

See Shia LaBeouf’s mugshot after Mardi Gras arrest in New Orleans


See Shia LaBeouf’s mugshot after Mardi Gras arrest in New Orleans

The Orleans Parish Sheriff’s Office has released the mugshot of Shia LaBeouf following his arrest during Mardi Gras celebrations in New Orleans. 

The 39-year-old actor was taken into custody on 17 February and booked on two counts of simple battery after an alleged altercation in the city’s French Quarter.

The incident reportedly began around 5 p.m. on Monday at the Royal Street Inn & R Bar. 

According to Jeffrey Damnit, one of the people involved, the confrontation started when LaBeouf began using homophobic slurs inside the bar. 

Damnit told PEOPLE that after the actor was eventually moved outside by staff, he began “screaming at everybody” and “lunging at” patrons. The situation turned physical when LaBeouf allegedly jumped at Damnit and punched a bartender in the face. 

Credit: Orleans Parish Sheriffs OfficeShia LaBeoufs mugshot.
Credit: Orleans Parish Sheriff’s Office
Shia LaBeouf’s mugshot. 

A police report later detailed that one victim’s nose was likely dislocated in the scuffle, noting the individual had to “pushed his nose back into place” himself. 

The report also alleged that LaBeouf “used the word ‘f—-t’” multiple times during the event.

After being treated at a local hospital for minor injuries, the actor was released on his own surety. He didn’t stay away from the festivities for long, however. 

Just hours after leaving custody, videos appeared online showing LaBeouf back on Bourbon Street, dancing amongst the crowds while seemingly waving his release paperwork. 

On Wednesday morning, he broke a months-long social media silence to post a brief message on X: “Free me.”

This latest legal trouble comes just days after the actor had shared a festive selfie in Mardi Gras beads, marking a rare return to public life.

LaBeouf has been candid in the past about his personal hurdles and his journey with sobriety, but he now faces a new challenge in court. His next appearance is currently set for 19 March.





Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Conan O’Brien finally speaks up on Rob Reiner’s murder

Published

on

Conan O’Brien finally speaks up on Rob Reiner’s murder


Conan O’Brien finally speaks up on on Rob Reiner’s murder

Conan O’Brien has shared his deep sadness following the tragic deaths of his friends, director Rob Reiner and his wife, Michele. 

The couple were found dead in their home on 14 December, just one day after attending O’Brien’s annual Christmas party in Los Angeles.

Speaking to the New Yorker in a recently published interview, the comedian admitted he was still struggling to process the loss. 

“It’s just so awful,” O’Brien said, reflecting on Rob’s active role in the country and how much he put himself out there. 

He noted that having such a strong voice go quiet so suddenly is still hard for him to comprehend.

O’Brien and his wife had grown increasingly close to the couple in recent years. 

He described Rob and Michele as “lovely people” and recalled the chilling experience of saying goodnight to them at his party, only to learn they were gone the next day. 

The host shared that the shock of the news stayed with him for a long time afterward.

The tragedy took a darker turn when it was revealed that the couple had been stabbed to death. 

Their 32-year-old son, Nick, has since been arrested and charged with two counts of first-degree murder. 

Reports from the night of the party suggested that the family had argued during the event. 

Nick, an aspiring director who has a history of drug addiction and was being treated for schizophrenia, is currently facing a maximum sentence of life in prison or the death penalty.

The legal case has faced its own complications. 

Nick’s high-profile lawyer, Alan Jackson, unexpectedly dropped the case just before a scheduled court hearing in January. 

While Jackson refused to give specific reasons for stepping down, he told the Hot Mic podcast that something had happened that affected his team’s ability to continue. 

He made it clear that he would not be disclosing any confidential details, simply stating, “Once I’m done, I’m done.” 

Nick is now expected to be arraigned this Monday.





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Eric Dane addresses daughters in ‘last words’ before death

Published

on

Eric Dane addresses daughters in ‘last words’ before death


Eric Dane addresses daughters in ‘last words’ before death

In a heartbreaking farewell released just after his death, Euphoria star Eric Dane has left a powerful final message for his two teenage daughters. 

The actor passed away on Thursday, 19 February, aged 53, following a ten-month battle with ALS. 

Before he died, Dane sat down for a secret interview with Netflix for the series Famous Last Words, which was only made public once he had passed. 

In the closing moments, the camera was left on Dane so he could speak directly to 15-year-old Billie and 14-year-old Georgia.

Starting with the emotional declaration, “Billie and Georgia, these words are for you,” Dane admitted that while he had his share of stumbles as a father, he always tried his best. 

He looked back fondly on their times together at the beach, telling his girls that he would always see them playing in the waves. 

He told them that those days were “heaven.”

Dane shared four vital life lessons he had gained while living with his illness. 

His first piece of advice was to stay grounded in the moment. “Live now, right now in the present. It’s hard, but I learned to do that,” he said. 

He explained that for years he had wasted time worrying about the past and second-guessing his choices, but his illness forced him to treasure the “now” as a matter of survival.

His second lesson was about finding purpose. 

“Second, fall in love. Not necessarily with a person, although I do recommend that as well. But fall in love with something,” he urged. 

He told his daughters how much he still loved acting, a passion he discovered at their age, and encouraged them to find whatever makes them want to get up in the morning and “really go for it.”

He also stressed the importance of having a strong support system.

“Third, choose your friends wisely. Find your people and allow them to find you, and then give yourselves to them. The best of them will give back to you. No judgement. No conditions. No questions asked.” 

Dane shared his deep gratitude for his own friends, who continued to show up and support him even when he could no longer do simple things like drive or get coffee.

Finally, he called on his daughters to be resilient. 

“Finally, fight with every ounce of your being and with dignity. When you face challenges, health or otherwise, fight,” he said. 

He reminded them that while the disease was affecting his body, it could never touch his spirit. 

He described himself as having the “superpower” of always getting back up, joking that a friend once compared him to a cat with fifteen lives instead of nine. 

He told the girls that even when life seems impossible, they must face it with honesty and grace.

Fighting back tears, Dane concluded his message with a final profession of love. 

“Billie and Georgia, you are my heart. You are my everything. Good night. I love you. Those are my last words.” 

Following his death, Dane’s family confirmed he was surrounded by his friends, his wife Rebecca Gayheart, and his daughters, who they said were the absolute centre of his world.





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Jennifer Garner reveals fun fact about ‘The Last Thing He Told Me’

Published

on

Jennifer Garner reveals fun fact about ‘The Last Thing He Told Me’


Jennifer Garner reveals fun fact about ‘The Last Thing He Told Me’

Jennifer Garner has revealed that the set of her Apple TV+ series, The Last Thing He Told Me, feels remarkably like a major 2004 throwback.

While fans are buzzing about her on-screen reunion with 13 Going on 30 co-star Judy Greer, Garner shared that the connection goes much deeper than just the two leading ladies.

It turns out that several key crew members who helped create the magic of their beloved romcom are also working behind the scenes on the new thriller. 

Garner, 53, who both stars in and executive produces the show, noted that her collaboration with costume designer Susie DeSanto stretches all the way back to their days on the 13 Going on 30 set. 

The actress admits she has a habit of keeping her creative “family” close, often working with the same people since her Alias days in 2001. 

Greer, 50, added that even her makeup artist, Cindy Williams, was the same person who handled her look two decades ago, as per PEOPLE.

However, Garner and Greer’s fans can catch the reunion in action now, as new episodes of The Last Thing He Told Me are arriving weekly on Fridays through 10 April.





Source link

Continue Reading

Trending