Connect with us

Entertainment

Kerry Katona refuses to ‘give oxygen’ to Katie Price feud

Published

on

Kerry Katona refuses to ‘give oxygen’ to Katie Price feud


It comes after Kerry recently showed off the results of her lymphatic drainage massage

Kerry Katona has broken her silence over the Dubai row with Katie Price in a bombshell interview on Saturday, confessing she is ‘so over the drama.’ 

It comes after Kerry and Katie’s 22-year friendship was reportedly strained following the fight between their partners.

The punch-up reportedly occurred when Paolo believed Lee was speaking to Katie in an ‘aggressive manner,’ and he reportedly unfollowed Katie’s new husband. 

Now, Kerry has made her clear stance, saying she has no ‘interest in revisiting the alleged fallout. She insisted she is in a ‘good place’ and that Katie can do as she pleases. 

Speaking to The Sun, Kerry rolled her eyes as she said: ‘I don’t wanna talk about Kate. I don’t wanna talk about Lee.

‘I’m not interested in this saga. I’m not gonna be pulled in. I’m not gonna give it any oxygen. I’m in a good place. Kate can do what she wants.

‘She’s a grown-a** woman. That’s all I have to say. It’s boring now. I am so over it. Can we have a new drama?’

Last month, it was reported that Kerry had ‘quietly unfollowed’ Lee following their trip to Dubai, which allegedly ended in chaos.

‘Kerry quietly unfollowed Lee a few days ago,’ a source claimed to The Sun.

‘She is still upset about what happened when they were all in Dubai together, and at the end of the day, her loyalties are with Paolo, not Katie and her new man.’

At the time, the source said Kerry is speaking again to Katie but does not want anymore contact with Lee. 

It comes after Kerry recently showed off the results of her lymphatic drainage massage, designed to remove waste, excess fluid, and toxins from her body by sharing before and after images.

Kerry’s stomach and torso appeared more defined as lay wrapped in a towel in the photos.

Lymphatic drainage is a specialised massage technique that is performed by a trained professional which stimulates the natural movement of lymph fluid.





Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Why Matt Damon and Tom Holland got jealous of Zendaya during ‘The Odyssey’

Published

on

Why Matt Damon and Tom Holland got jealous of Zendaya during ‘The Odyssey’


‘The Odyssey’ is set to hit theatres on July 17

Zendaya apparently had two of her The Odyssey co-stars feeling a little jealous on set.

According to Matt Damon, director Christopher Nolan handed Zendaya praise so rare that both Damon and Tom Holland couldn’t stop talking about it. 

Speaking to Elle for Zendaya’s latest cover story on May 21, Damon explained that Nolan is famously reserved when reacting to scenes. “Yep, good. Okay,” is apparently about as enthusiastic as the Oscar-winning director gets after a successful take.

But Zendaya managed to earn something far more elusive: a “perfect” take.

“Tom [Holland] and I were obsessed with this. She got a ‘perfect’? I’ve never even gotten a ‘great.’ She got a ‘perfect’?” Damon, 55, recalled.

The actor, who plays Odysseus in the upcoming epic, admitted the compliment sparked ongoing jokes between him and Holland, who plays Odysseus’ son Telemachus. “He and I bi*ched about it for the entire rest of the film. ‘Did you get anything today?’ ‘No, I got a ‘good’ – moving on.’”

The feat becomes even more impressive given that Zendaya was juggling four different projects at the time of filming: The Odyssey, Euphoria Season 3, Dune: Part Three, and The Drama.

“I remember being on set for Euphoria; it was a night shoot at a ranch. I was so tired, but I was also learning my Chakobsa lines for Dune,” the actress, 29, said. “It’s not like I have a lot of lines in The Odyssey, but I was working with Christopher Nolan! The most embarrassing thing in life would be messing up my lines, which did happen once,” she admitted.

Luckily, Nolan had nothing but praise for Zendaya’s professionalism and “grace” during the demanding shoot, calling her “a true movie star, but also an incredible actor.”

Zendaya portrays the goddess Athena in the upcoming film, which is based on Homer’s ancient Greek epic. The ensemble cast also includes Robert Pattinson, Lupita Nyong’o, and Charlize Theron.

The Odyssey is set to hit theatres on July 17, 2026. 





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Charlie Heaton’s exciting role in ‘Peaky Blinders’ TV series revealed

Published

on

Charlie Heaton’s exciting role in ‘Peaky Blinders’ TV series revealed


Netflix confirms Charlie Heaton will play the son of Cillian Murphy’s character Tommy Shelby

Charlie Heaton is officially stepping into the Shelby family business.

The Stranger Things star has been revealed as the adult version of Charles Shelby, the eldest son of Cillian Murphy’s Tommy Shelby, in the upcoming Peaky Blinders sequel series.

Netflix and the BBC unveiled the first-look image of Heaton in character on Friday, May 22, finally solving the mystery surrounding his role after his casting was announced last month. And judging by the photo, Heaton looks right at home in the gritty world of the Shelbys.

The new series takes place a decade after World War II and follows Charles after years away from the notorious family empire. According to the official character description, Charles fought in a violent war before attempting to leave the Shelby lifestyle behind and embrace a quieter life. But the story teases a familiar question for the crime dynasty: “Can you ever escape your own blood?”

The series will also see Jamie Bell take over the role of Duke, Charles’ half-brother, previously played by Barry Keoghan in The Immortal Man — the new Peaky Blinders film which came out in March.

The casting marks another major Netflix role for Heaton after five seasons playing Jonathan Byers on Stranger Things. New additions to the Peaky Blinders universe also include Jessica Brown Findlay, Lashana Lynch and newcomer Lucy Karczewski.

Production on the series is currently underway in Birmingham.





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Carrier launches probe after two aircraft safety incidents in 24 hours

Published

on

Carrier launches probe after two aircraft safety incidents in 24 hours


Air India scare: Carrier launches probe after two aircraft safety incidents in 24 hours

Air India has launched an investigation after two of its planes were involved in safety incidents within a span of 24 hours, raising serious questions about the carrier’s aviation safety standards.

India’s flagship carrier’s flight AI2802, carrying 171 passengers, made an emergency landing at Delhi Airport after one of its engines caught fire. The cockpit crew received the fire alert, which was later confirmed to be authentic, prompting pilots to make an emergency landing.

Airbus A320 was coming from Bengaluru on Thursday night. The passengers aboard were evacuated safely and no injuries or fatalities have been reported.

The cause of the fire remains unknown.

The airline said, “Air India is immediately initiating a full investigation into the cause of the incident in coordination with the relevant regulatory authorities.”

Earlier, a flight from the same carrier was grounded after an alleged tailstrike at Bengaluru airport.

Airbus A321, coming from Delhi, experienced a tailstrike while landing; however, the pilots managed to safely land the plane and all the passengers and crew disembarked normally.

For the unversed, a tailstrike occurs when the rear underside of an aircraft makes contact with the runway during takeoff or landing.

These incidents come just a year after Air India’s Boeing 787 Dreamliner crashing killed 241 of 242 passengers last June. 





Source link

Continue Reading

Trending