Entertainment
What happened to TikTok star KingBeardX?

TikTok content creator John E. Crawley, known to millions as “KingBeardX,” died Monday at North Mississippi Medical Center after being hospitalized with respiratory issues. He was 47.
The sad news of his death was announced by his friend and former podcast co-host Anthony Caruso, Crawley’s friend and former podcast co-host on a GoFundMe.
“I’m really sorry to tell everyone the bad news but Pimpmunkx (KingBeardx) passed away yesterday,” Caruso wrote on August 19. “Thank you to everyone that has supported the fundraiser so far.”
“His mother says told me to thank you all,” he added. “The fundraiser will continue to go on to support fundraising a funeral/helping John’s mother.”
According to NYPost Crawley went to North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo, Mississippi, earlier this month because he was struggling to breathe.
Crawley’s condition was “quite unstable,” per the fundraising page, and he was later placed in the ICU.
Crawley’s family asked Caruso to help them launch a fundraiser to raise money for the TikTok star’s medical bills because he didn’t have health insurance.
“John is the main breadwinner for his family, and unfortunately, he doesn’t have medical insurance,” Caruso explained roughly two weeks before Crawley’s shocking death. “His condition is quite unstable, and we’re all worried about him.”
The self-proclaimed “funniest dude on the Internet” had amassed 2.5 million followers on TikTok through tight-angle shots and over-the-top humor.
News of Crawley’s death prompted thousands of social media tributes from fans and fellow creators who praised his unique brand of everyday observational comedy delivered with high-energy pronouncements and homespun takes.
The Mississippi native built his following through relatable rants about food culture and social media trends, establishing himself as a distinctive voice in the crowded landscape of TikTok comedy creators.
Entertainment
YouTube and Fox end row, strike deal to keep channels on air

Alphabet-owned YouTube and Fox said on Thursday they have reached an agreement that will keep Fox News, Fox Sports and other Fox channels available to YouTube TV subscribers.
The companies did not disclose the financial terms of the agreement.
Earlier this week YouTube had been in negotiations with Fox, with the media company asking for payments above those received by partners providing comparable content.
On Wednesday, YouTube said it reached a short-term agreement with Fox that would buy time for the parties to reach a new distribution deal.
In February, YouTube TV reached a deal with media giant Paramount Global to keep channels like CBS, Comedy Central and Nickelodeon available, after failed negotiations for a new contract had briefly left the future of the streaming partnership in limbo.
The carriage dispute caught the attention of Federal Communications Commission Chairman Brendan Carr, who said that the company removing Fox channels from YouTube TV would be “a terrible outcome”.
“Millions of Americans are relying on YouTube to resolve this dispute so they can keep watching the news and sports they want — including this week’s Big Game: Texas @ Ohio State,” Carr wrote on Tuesday on the social media platform X. “Get a deal done Google!”
Entertainment
Why did famous director decline to make ‘Terminator 3’?

Jonathan Mostow served as the director of Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, but before him, Ridley Scott was supposedly offered to helm.
According to the director’s claim, the studio put a hefty $20 million on the table for him to direct it, which was equivalent to Arnold Schwarzenger’s fees at the time, who was one of the highest-paid actors.
However, the Alien filmmaker, in a recent interview with The Guardian, stated that he declined the offer.
“I can’t be bought,” he said, admitting to being surprised the studio offered him the fee, which he asked was what the franchise’s lead star was getting. “I thought: ‘**** me.’ But I couldn’t do it. It’s not my thing.”

However, passing down on the offer also had to do with his filming style, which he described by giving an example of a James Bond movie.
“The essence of a Bond movie is fun and camp. Terminator is pure comic strip,” he said. “I would try to make it real,” he shared.
“That’s why they’ve never asked me to do a Bond movie, because I would **** it up,” the director said.
Ridley, at the end, confirmed that he is working on a third film in the Gladiator series.
Entertainment
Sabrina Carpenter hoping to make her dream come true: Source

Sabrina Carpenter reportedly is eyeing a role in the next Mamma Mia movie.
According to Star Magazine, the 26-year-old pop sensation, secretly has been hoping to join the hit ABBA-inspired franchise.
“Sabrina’s been obsessed with ABBA since she was a little girl,” tipped a source.
They went on to address, “So it’s no exaggeration to say this would be a dream come true for her.”
For those unversed, The Espresso hitmaker has already brought her ABBA love to the stage, performing classics such as Dancing Queen during her set while opening for Taylor Swift on the Eras Tour.
However, the insider noted that while Carpenter “really wants” the part, she’s managing her expectations.
“She’s trying not to get ahead of herself. She’s trusting that if it’s meant for her, it will happen.”
Whether or not she lands Mamma Mia, Hollywood seems ready to give Carpenter her big-screen moment.
“She’s definitely going to be on the big screen soon because Hollywood is very interested,” the source added.
“She’s already proven she can act, but she’s not resting on her laurels; she’s been studying with a great coach.”
Producer Judy Craymer even weighed in on the idea, telling Deadline in May that Carpenter “would be a goddess or some relation who would look very much like Meryl Streep” if she were to join the beloved franchise.
-
Business1 week ago
RSS Feed Generator, Create RSS feeds from URL
-
Tech1 week ago
Korea develops core radar components for stealth technology
-
Fashion1 week ago
Tariff pressure casts shadow on Gujarat’s textile landscape
-
Fashion1 week ago
Rent the Runway to swap debt for equity in revival effort
-
Fashion1 week ago
US retailers split on holiday prospects amid consumer caution
-
Tech1 week ago
Qi2’s Magnetic Wireless Charging Finally Arrives on Android
-
Sports1 week ago
Dan Quinn says Terry McLaurin is healthy, ‘closer’ to Commanders return
-
Tech2 days ago
Review: Google Pixel 10 Series