Entertainment
Drace Montgomery explains excitement over ‘Stranger Things’ finale
Drace Montgomery revealed why he is thrilled about Stranger Things season finale.
Montgomery starred as Billy Hargrove, step brother of Max Mayfield (Sadie Sink) in season two and three and only in Max’s nightmares in season four.
In a conversation with the People magazine at the special screening of Dead Man’s Wire, in New York City, he shared what the hit series fans means to him and what he is most excited for as the series approaches its finale.
“Huge amount,” Montgomery explained of how much those fans still impact his life and career. “It’s been everything to me in my career and has made me who I am, and it is such an amazing experience.”
“The thing I’m most excited for is now that [co-creators Russ and Matt Duffer] are done with the show, they have so many other amazing ideas that I’m excited about — like, if people love Stranger Things, imagine what else they can do,” he said. “So I love that.”
Following Stranger Things conclusion, Duffer Brothers next project is The Boroughs, starring Geena Davis, will be a supernatural mystery set in a retirement community and Something Very Bad Is Going to Happen, starring Camila Morrone and Adam DiMarco, is centered on a doomed wedding.
Both the series are soon to air on Netflix.
Meanwhile, Montgomery’s film Dead Man’s Wire follows true story of a 1977 kidnapping of a prominent banker.
Dead Man’s Wire, also stars Bill Skarsgård, Colman Domingo, Cary Elwes, Myha’la and Al Pacino. It is slated for release on January 9, 2026.
Entertainment
India will become history if it attempts any future misadventure, warns defence czar
- India’s geography will be changed if it attempts misadventure: Asif.
- Says New Delhi now facing embarrassment on foreign fronts.
- Pakistan achieved “highly reputable status” in region: defence czar.
Defence Minister Khawaja Asif on Monday warned that India would become part of history and its geography would be changed if it attempts any future misadventure against Pakistan.
The defence minister made the hard-hitting remarks during Geo News programme “Capital Talk” in the backdrop of the recent provocative statement by Indian Army Chief General Upendra Dwivedi.
Taking exception to the Indian army chief’s recent provocative remarks, the defence czar said that Gen Dwivedi was trying to “regain his lost respect” after the humiliating defeat in the 19-day military conflict, spanning from April 22 to May 10, 2025.
In response to the Indian aggression, Pakistan’s armed forces launched a large-scale retaliatory military action, named “Operation Bunyan-um-Marsoos”, and targeted several Indian military targets across multiple regions.
Pakistan downed eight Indian fighter jets, including Rafales, and dozens of drones. After at least 87 hours, the war between the two nuclear-armed nations ended on May 10 with a ceasefire agreement brokered by the US.
“As a nation, India thinks that its esteem has been damaged,” said Asif.
The minister said that New Delhi is now facing embarrassment on the foreign fronts, adding that Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka, which India had considered its “extension,” did not enjoy the same relationship with it as before.
On the other hand, he said that Pakistan achieved “a highly reputable status” in the region, adding that it is difficult for New Delhi to digest it.
When asked about a possible nexus between India and Israel against Pakistan, the minister said that Tel Aviv doesn’t want anyone more powerful in this region other than its partner, India.
He maintained that there could be a resemblance in the objectives of India and Israel.
To another question, the minister said that there is a division between India’s military and civilian leadership.
He was referring to contradictory statements made by the Indian army chief and RSS General Secretary Dattatreya Hosabale.
Last week, RSS General Secretary Dattatreya Hosabale, considered the organisation’s second-most senior leader, had said that India should continue diplomatic engagement with Pakistan.
To another query, the minister said that the Indus Waters Treaty had been functioning successfully for the past 66 years, adding that it was one of the oldest agreements and contains a mechanism for resolving disputes.
He also welcomed a new ruling from the Court of Arbitration under the Indus Waters Treaty (IWT), saying that the verdict was in favour of Pakistan.
The Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) in the Hague had upheld its earlier award supporting the continued validity of the IWT, ruling that India could not unilaterally suspend the agreement.
Entertainment
Thomas Massie faces Trump-backed challenger in GOP primary: Can he win?
Can GOP Representative Thomas Massie pull out a win in one of the most challenging primaries of his political career as he is takes on President Donald Trump’s fury alongside the president-backed opponent?
Rep. Massie, who has been a constant thorn in the side of Republican leaders for highlighting the issues that other politicians usually want buried, is all set to contest in GOP primaries in Kentucky’s 4th Congressional District on Tuesday, May 19, 2026.
He has represented Kentucky’s 4th Congressional District in the House for eight terms.
Massie has openly expressed opposition to the U.S. war against Iran and repeatedly highlighted the Epstein files issue, prompting President Trump to handpick his opponent in a bid to unseat the GOP politician.
The 55-year-old politician will contest the elections against former Navy SEAL and fifth-generation farmer, Ed Gallrein, in the most expensive House primary in history in terms of ad spending.
According to AdlImpact, the ad spending in the primaries has crossed a whopping $32 million, most donated and spent by Pro-Trump and Pro-Israel organisations for negative ads against Massie, reports NBC News.
In an interview with the outlet, Massie said, “People aren’t going to be voting for me or voting for him on election day. They are either going to be voting for me or voting against me.”
Entertainment
What to expect from "Survivor 50" finale
Rob Cesternino, a 2-time “Survivor” castaway, talks about the upcoming “Survivor 50” finale, who he think will make the final three and who is his favorite to win the game.
Source link
-
Entertainment6 days agoConan O’Brien hat tricks as Oscar host
-
Tech1 week agoCould Contact-Tracing Apps Help With the Hantavirus? Not Really
-
Fashion5 days agoItaly’s Zegna Group’s Q1 growth boosted by strong organic performance
-
Entertainment1 week agoMartin Short: Facing tragedy with joy
-
Entertainment1 week agoTom Brady gets back at Kevin Hart during Netflix roast
-
Sports1 week agoJacob Fatu unleashes vicious assault on Roman Reigns after World Heavyweight Championship loss at WWE Backlash
-
Entertainment1 week agoMartha Stewart: How to make an omelet
-
Tech1 week agoPapa Johns Is Getting Into Drone Delivery—but Not for Pizza
