Connect with us

Entertainment

Kourtney Kardashian debuts new hairstyle amid secret baby plans with Travis Barker

Published

on

Kourtney Kardashian debuts new hairstyle amid secret baby plans with Travis Barker


Kourtney Kardashian shows off new hair amid baby plans

Kourtney Kardashian has just shared her new hairstyle.

The reality TV star took to Instagram on Friday and unveiled her new bangs haircut.

Celebrating the “witchy” season, Kourtney posted mirror selfies showing her fresh cut.

In the caption, Kourtney, who shares son Rocky with husband Travis Barker, simply wrote, “Witchy season.”

Fans and followers flooded the comments section with their love for Kourtney’s new look.

One wrote, “it’s about that time.” Another added, “the most beautiful woman literally.”

“I wonder what you’re gonna be this Halloween,” the third comment read.

It is worth mentioning that this comes amid insiders’ claim that Kourtney Kardashian is planning another child with her husband Travis Barker.

An insider told RadarOnline, “They’ve been trying the old-fashioned way pretty much nonstop.”

“If that doesn’t work this time, using a surrogate is on the table. That worked out well for \[her sisters] Kim and Khloe,” they added.

However, Kourtney is also mother to Mason, 15, Penelope, 13, and Reign, 10, whom she shares with ex-partner Scott Disick.





Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Nancy Guthrie case gets major update

Published

on

Nancy Guthrie case gets major update


Nancy Guthrie case further intensifies

Authorities investigating the abduction of Today show co-host Savannah Guthrie’s mother, Nancy Guthrie, believe the suspect deliberately targeted the 84-year-old.

Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos told NBC’s Today that the case has been difficult, but his team is focused.

“I think this was an individual who had a target for whatever reason, and he has made it tough, but I’ve got some pretty tough investigators too.”

Investigators are prioritizing DNA evidence recovered inside Nancy’s Tucson home.

While a glove found two miles away yielded no matches in the national database, Nanos said the DNA from the residence could be more critical, “We believe we may have some DNA there that may be our suspect, but we won’t know that until that DNA is separated, sorted out.”

Surveillance footage released earlier this month shows a masked man with a gun and gloves on Nancy’s porch in the early hours of February 1.

The FBI described the suspect as a male, approximately 5’9” to 5’10” tall, of average build, carrying a black 25 liter Ozark Trail backpack.

Nanos acknowledged speculation that the suspect may have been wearing a ring under his glove, saying his team is reviewing the detail.

The case has drawn national attention due to Savannah Guthrie’s connection, with viewers and colleagues showing support.

On Wednesday’s broadcast, Today anchors wore yellow ribbons in solidarity, echoing displays of yellow flowers in Tucson.

The FBI is offering a $100,000 reward for information leading to Nancy Guthrie’s recovery or an arrest.





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Super Eights lineups confirmed for T20 World Cup 2026

Published

on

Super Eights lineups confirmed for T20 World Cup 2026


ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2026 trophy on display during the official tour. — ICC

Pakistan became the final team to qualify for the Super Eight of the Twenty20 World Cup after Sahibzada Farhan’s maiden international century powered them to a thumping 102-run victory over Namibia in Colombo on Wednesday.

Farhan remained unbeaten on exactly 100 off 58 balls, reaching his landmark in the final over as Pakistan posted 199 in their must-win Group A encounter at the Sinhalese Sports Club Ground.

Pakistan finished second in Group A standings with six points in four matches, and their qualification to the next stage marked the end of the United States of America’s (USA) T20 World Cup 2026 campaign as they slipped to third with four points.

The eight qualified teams are divided into two groups of four, with Group X featuring defending champions India, Australia, West Indies and South Africa, while England, New Zealand, Pakistan and co-hosts Sri Lanka are slotted in Group Y.

Each team will play a total of three matches in the upcoming stage, with the top two sides from each group following its conclusion will advance into the semi-finals, scheduled to be played on March 4 and 5, respectively.

The T20 World Cup 2026 Super Eights will get underway on February 21, with Pakistan taking on New Zealand at the R Premadasa Stadium, and will conclude on March 1 with a double header between South Africa and Zimbabwe, followed by India versus West Indies.

Pakistan’s remaining two Super Eights matches are scheduled against England and Sri Lanka on February 24 and 28, respectively.

T20 World Cup 2026 Super Eights schedule

  • February 21: New Zealand vs Pakistan – Colombo
  • February 22: Sri Lanka vs England – Kandy
  • February 22: India vs South Africa – Ahmedabad
  • February 23: West Indies vs Zimbabwe – Mumbai
  • February 24: England vs Pakistan – Kandy
  • February 25: Sri Lanka vs New Zealand – Colombo
  • February 26: South Africa vs West Indies – Ahmedabad
  • February 26: India vs Zimbabwe – Chennai
  • February 27: England vs New Zealand – Colombo
  • February 28: Sri Lanka vs Pakistan – Colombo
  • March 1: South Africa vs Zimbabwe – Ahmedabad
  • March 1: India vs West Indies – Kolkata





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Indian university under fire for showcasing Chinese robot as its own

Published

on

Indian university under fire for showcasing Chinese robot as its own


Indian university under fire for showcasing Chinese robot as its own 

An Indian university is facing severe backlash after a professor presented a Chinese-made robotic dog as the university’s own creation at an AI summit in Delhi.

The controversy started when Neha Singh, a professor at Galgotias University, told state broadcaster DD News that a robot named “Orion” had been developed at the university’s Centre of Excellence.

Her interview gained attention when netizens identified the robot as the Go2 model developed by Unitree Robotics.

The robot used widely in research and education is commercially available for roughly $2,200. Social media users accused the university of passing off an imported product as indigenous innovation, sparking a wave of backlash during the high-profile gathering.

However, following the backlash, Galgotias University denied the claims of ownership of the robot’s hardware, saying the emphasis was on training students in artificial intelligence programming using globally available tools.

Later, the professor also clarified that her comments had been misunderstood, and she may not have communicated transparently.

The incident gained further attention after India’s IT minister, Ashwini Vaishnaw, shared the video on his official X (formerly known as Twitter) account before deleting the post.

After the widespread backlash, the university was asked to vacate the exhibition stall, though faculty members said they had received no formal eviction notice.





Source link

Continue Reading

Trending