Entertainment
Oophs! Kate Cassidy leaves airport security shocked over passport photo mismatch
Oophs! She has undergone multiple cosmetic procedures and is not hesitant enough to talk about them.
Kate Cassidy, the girlfriend of Liam Payne, 27, opened up about a strange experience at the airport where security officers questioned her passport photo.
Kate shared a video saying she wanted to be honest about the surgery she’s had – including details of her fake boobs and where she’s had fillers.
Speaking to the camera, Kate said: “I wanted to come on here and talk about a couple things that are fake about me.
“I was at the airport over the weekend and got questioned by seven different officers about how different I look compared to my passport photo.
“Since I had to sit there and talk to seven officers about every procedures I had done.
“Obviously, I’ve got these done 400 CC in both sides above the muscle, obviously lip filler, I did get a rhinoplasty, I’m not that happy with the results but I think it looks better than what I was born with.”
Opening up about non-surgical procedures she had, Kate said: “I have cheek fillers, chin fillers, Botox everywhere, I can barely move my face.
“I’m also naturally a blonde, I dyed my hair brown, I have a whole head of extensions, I have fake nails.
“I’m also naturally super pale, so I do spray tans once a week.
“I also don’t have natural freckles anymore, so I also draw on freckles every single day.”
Meanwhile, Kate is s struggling to find a good partner as she finds herself comparing potential partners to the late singer.
Kate, was in a relationship with Liam Payne before his death in October 2024.
Cassidy and Payne were first seen together in October 2022 and were still dating when the singer tragically fell from a third-floor balcony and passed away on October 16, 2024.
Entertainment
Jesy Nelson’s fight for SMS screening moves closer to approval in Parliament
This is the news Jesy Nelson has been waiting for.
The Boyz singer, 34, has shared deeply personal news, announcing that Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) will now be debated in Parliament.
It is pertinent to mention that her twin daughters, Ocean and Story had been diagnosed with SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy) Type 1.
SMA is a rare muscle-wasting condition that makes it unlikely for children to walk and and often requires specialist equipment to help them breathe at night, as well as feeding tubes.
The singer, who has been tirelessly campaigning for the NHS, shared the that the UK Government has confirmed that the petition to add SMA to newborn screening in England will now be debated in Parliament on 22 June.
The news comes following calls demanding the health secretary to overrule the committee’s guidance and make effective treatment more accessible on the NHS.
Last month, Jesy shared her joy as the NHS announced they would roll out ‘heel prick’ testing on newborns for SMA.
Wes Streeting also announced plans for more than 400,000 babies to be screened for the condition from October 2026.
Jesy has continued to update her followers on her twin’s SMA journey over the past couple of months.
Entertainment
Virginia Giuffre’s family reacts to Andrew investigation update
Virginia Giuffre’s family has broken their silence after Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s investigation took a surprising turn.
Sky and Amanda Roberts expressed their satisfaction after Thames Valley Police announced they were interviewing several witnesses over sexual offence claims.
They are “hopeful” after the Police confirmed to assess possible offences as part of the probe into the former prince’s alleged misconduct in public office. Investigators are speaking to several witnesses.
Andrew, 66, was arrested in February on suspicion of misconduct in public office amid allegations that he shared confidential information with Jeffrey Epstein.
He was released later the same day under investigation and has always strongly rejected allegations of wrongdoing in connection with the late convicted paedophile.
The former Duke of York has also denied any personal gain from his trade role.
Amanda Roberts, Ms Giuffre’s sister-in-law, told Sky News on Friday: “I think initially it’s very encouraging.”
She continued: “You know, initially it was only we were hearing that it was going to be investigations of conduct, like sharing government information. And to hear that the potential of investigating sexual crimes, that is huge. It is more than what we are seeing here in this country and it actually gives us hope.”
She lauded her sister-in-law’s courage to raise her voice, adding: “And Virginia paved the way for that. If it wasn’t for her courage and her bravery and being persistent in her truth, you know, we wouldn’t be here and we are so thankful for the police to really be taking this seriously.
“And it was good news for us today, so I think we’re very hopeful.”
Giuffre’s brother, Sky Roberts, said this demonstrates a “stark” difference from the authorities in the US.
“It is a stark difference between what’s happening here in with Department of Justice and the FBI.”
He added that “we really hope this is a step in the right direction, and I encourage the Thames Valley Police – we are cheering you on”.
One victim, an unnamed woman in her 20s, is said to have spent a night at Royal Lodge with the disgraced royal.
Allegations had previously been reported, via an attorney in the US, that the woman was taken to Windsor for sexual purposes and then had been taken elsewhere.
The BBC had reported that the alleged victim was sent to Britain by Epstein for a sexual encounter.
Giuffre died by suicide in April 2025. She became one of the most outspoken Epstein victims, and published an award-winning book detailing her encounters with the late sex offender and his former, girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell.
As per new update, detectives are encountering obstacles in their efforts to prosecute over allegations he shared classified material with Epstein.
Entertainment
‘It Takes Two’ rapper was 59
Rob Base, one of hip-hop’s most enduring voices and the man behind one of the genre’s defining anthems, has died at the age of 59.
The rapper, real name Robert Ginyard, passed away on Friday following a private battle with cancer, according to a statement posted to his Instagram account.
The news came just four days after he had celebrated his birthday, marking the occasion with a post that read: “God thank you for allowing me to see another year.”
The timing makes the loss all the more poignant.
“Rob’s music, energy, and legacy helped shape a generation and brought joy to millions around the world,” the statement read.
“Beyond the stage, he was a loving father, family man, friend, and creative force whose impact will never be forgotten.”
It closed with a line that captured the scale of what he left behind: “Thank you for the music, the memories, and the moments that became the soundtrack to our lives.”
The tributes from fellow artists were immediate.
Kid Capri expressed his shock, writing: “WTF? I was just on the phone with him a couple of months ago to clear a sample, he didn’t say anything about him being sick!!! This is terrible smh.”
Fat Joe offered simply: “Love Rob I’m so sorry.” DJ Jazzy Jeff wrote: “Rest Well My Brother.”
Base rose to prominence in 1988 alongside his music partner DJ E-Z Rock, who died in 2014 at the age of 46, with the release of It Takes Two.
The track became far more than a hit single.
It became a cultural touchstone, sampled across decades by artists including Snoop Dogg, The Black Eyed Peas, and DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince.
It also found its way into the soundtracks of films including Love & Basketball, Iron Man 2 and Bumblebee, ensuring that new generations kept encountering it long after its original release.
Along with DJ E-Z Rock, Base also gave fans Get on the Dance Floor and Joy and Pain.
In later years he remained active in music, performing on the I Love the 90‘s Tour alongside artists such as Vanilla Ice and Young MC, and mentoring emerging talent through his company Funky Base, Inc.
He was still working, still connected, still himself, right up until the end, it seems, given that he was fielding calls about sample clearances just months ago.
Hip-hop has lost one of its originals.
-
Entertainment7 days agoWhere Pete Davidson, Elsie Hewitt stand after breakup: Details revealed
-
Business1 week agoJersey Election 2026: Cost of living concern in St Helier Central
-
Entertainment1 week agoEmilia Clarke recalls near-death incident while filming ‘Game of Thrones’
-
Politics7 days agoRising diesel costs from Iran war strain US school budgets
-
Entertainment1 week agoDrake drops highly anticipated "Iceman" album, plus two surprise albums
-
Politics1 week agoUK’s Starmer faces survival battle as potential rivals circle
-
Politics1 week agoTrump says China will order 200 Boeing jets
-
Tech1 week agoGreg Brockman Officially Takes Control of OpenAI’s Products in Latest Shakeup
