Connect with us

Entertainment

‘Weapon’ star Alden Ehrenreich reflects on how internet impacts the industry

Published

on

‘Weapon’ star Alden Ehrenreich reflects on how internet impacts the industry


Alden Ehrenreich calls for industry to welcome weird perspective

Alden Ehrenreich has called for the industry to welcome weird and interesting perspectives.

During an interview with Collider, the Hollywood actor candidly talked about his experience of filming new idea movie, Weapons.

Referring to the positive response of the audience for the movie, the 35-year-old actor said, “It feels really good to have people responding to it.”

“It’s a nice feeling to have people see the work and get excited about it. When we were at the premiere, it felt like everyone was on a roller coaster together. Just how audible the reactions were was really incredible,” the Fair Play actor continued.

Revealing impacts of the internet and culture in an actor’s life, he told the outlet, “I think that a lot of the life for artists has become — through the internet or through the way that our culture has evolved — just way too enmeshed with corporate commercial interests.”

Sharing that his Hurston station playhouse, a theatre, gives opportunity to artists “to yell at the top of their lungs about the weird interesting thing that they really care about.”

“It kind of protects people from the math that creeps in. There’s so much financial instability for artists now. And so, even if people have to go take a money job, this is a space where they can work alongside other artists and push each other so that their voices get developed,” Alden Ehrenreich concluded. 





Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay shares skin cancer diagnosis: “Please don’t forget your sunscreen this weekend”

Published

on

Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay shares skin cancer diagnosis: “Please don’t forget your sunscreen this weekend”


Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay shared his skin cancer diagnosis on Saturday in an Instagram post, thanking his team for their fast work in removing a Basal cell carcinoma from his skin. 

“I promise you it’s not a face lift! I’d need a refund…” Ramsay wrote in the post showing a photo of the side of his face bandaged below his ear, reaching from his face down to his neck. 

Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay walks the paddock before qualifying ahead of the F1 Grand Prix of Great Britain.

Alex Bierens de Haan / Getty Images


Basal cell carcinoma is a type of skin cancer thought to be caused by long-term exposure to ultraviolet radiation from sunlight, according to the Mayo Clinic. Cells can form on areas of the body most often exposed to the sun, such as the face or neck and can appear as a growth or sore that won’t heal. 

“Please don’t forget your sunscreen this weekend,” the 58-year-old chef said.

The British restaurateur and reality TV star has previously shared health advice on social media. In 2024, the chef implored his fans to wear a helmet after a cycling accident left him with an enormous bruise across his torso.





Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

AI music takes on a life of its own

Published

on

AI music takes on a life of its own



CBS Saturday Morning’s AI music creation, named Sadie Winters, took a matter of minutes to create on platforms available to the public. Her song, “Walking Away,” has now taken off.



Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Taylor Swift calls off wedding?

Published

on

Taylor Swift calls off wedding?


Taylor Swift: File photo 

Taylor Swift announced her engagement to NFL star Travis Kelce on August  26 through an Instagram post featuring multiple photos of the couple.

But, the caption accompanying the post left some fans confused about whether she had also revealed a wedding.

The pop superstar’s post included the message: “Your English teacher and your gym teacher are getting married,” prompting widespread speculation on social media about wedding plans and potential guest lists.

However, sources close to the couple clarified that Swift had announced only an engagement, not an immediate wedding.

“Taylor and Travis have been in celebration mode ever since the engagement,” a source close to the Kelce family told PEOPLE. 

“They are not in the wedding planning phase yet. Right now they just want to enjoy being engaged and they are going to take their time with it.”

The source added: “It has been a relief not having to keep it a secret anymore and they are glad it is out in the open. Both families are overjoyed. There were toasts, happy tears and everyone is thrilled for them.”

The clarification led some fans to mistakenly believe Swift had called off a wedding, though no wedding had been announced. 

The confusion stemmed from interpreting her figurative Instagram caption literally rather than understanding it as an engagement announcement.





Source link

Continue Reading

Trending