Entertainment
Tobey Maguire spotted with ex Jennifer Meyer and her fiance
Tobey Maguire, his ex-wife Jennifer Meyer and her fiancé Geoff Ogunlesi were spotted enjoying a relaxed family dinner together in Beverly Hills this week, and by all accounts, the atmosphere couldn’t have been warmer.
The group, which also included Meyer and Maguire’s two children Ruby, 19, and Otis, 17, gathered at E Baldi restaurant on Tuesday.
At one point, all three adults were seen chatting together, with Maguire, 50, flashing a gentle smile as he stood alongside his former partner and her future husband.
Meyer, 49, looked relaxed and happy, her baby bump visible beneath a floral print dress and denim jacket.
The outing is a striking example of how well the former couple have handled life after their marriage ended.
Meyer and Maguire, who first met in 2003 during the production of his film Seabiscuit, married in 2007 and went on to have two children together.
They announced their separation in 2016, and Meyer filed for divorce in 2020, with the split finalised later that year.
By all accounts, they have remained close and committed co-parents throughout.
Meyer is now in a very different chapter of her life.
She and Ogunlesi, 34, founder and CEO of music management company the Ogunlesi Group, made their red carpet debut as a couple at the Baby2Baby Gala in November 2023 and got engaged the following year.
Their baby, Meyer’s third child, was reportedly due around Mother’s Day on 10 May, meaning the arrival is imminent.
Tuesday’s dinner, with everyone around the same table and smiling, rather proved the point.
Entertainment
Gordon Ramsay breaks silence after clip of dog from restaurant goes viral
Gordon Ramsay has been subjected to a social media storm after a video allegedly filmed at one of his London restaurants went viral, showing a dog standing on a pee pad near diners.
The clip, which was filmed at Ramsay’s Street Pizza restaurant in London and shared on TikTok, spread quickly and drew a wave of criticism from users who questioned the hygiene standards on display.
“This is foul,” wrote one commenter. Another, who identified themselves as a dog owner, said it was still “a massive no.”
Several viewers questioned whether the scene amounted to a health code violation, while others said they would have walked out on the spot.
Part of what fuelled the outrage was the restaurant’s association with Ramsay himself, whose reputation for exacting kitchen standards made the footage seem all the more incongruous.
“I know Gordon Ramsay is probably fuming right now,” one user predicted, and they weren’t far wrong.
Ramsay addressed the controversy directly in comments to TMZ, pushing back on the way the situation had been portrayed.
“What we have seen is the CCTV footage, and under no circumstances did that dog do pee or poop,” he said, calling the reaction “overexaggerated.”
He also made clear that the restaurant’s policy only permits dogs on its outdoor terrace, implying the animal should not have been inside at all.
The clarification did little to fully extinguish the debate.
Some users rallied to Ramsay’s defence, arguing the backlash had been misdirected.
“Don’t take it out on Gordon Ramsay,” one commenter wrote. “Take it out on the owner who allowed it.”
Others were more relaxed about the whole thing, suggesting people were taking it too seriously.
But a number of viewers maintained that the core issue wasn’t really about what the dog did or didn’t do, it was about pets being brought into indoor dining spaces in the first place.
For a chef who has spent decades building a reputation on precision and cleanliness, it was not the kind of headline he would have been hoping for.
Entertainment
Byron Allen on his love for late night TV as his show “Comics Unleashed” moves to new time slot on CBS
Byron Allen will get to live his late night TV dream this Friday when his nearly 20-year-old show, “Comics Unleashed,” fills the time slot opening up after “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” comes to an end Thursday.
CBS was already airing “Comics Unleashed” at a later time slot. The show produced by Allen’s media company will now air two back-to-back episodes at 11:35 p.m. ET Monday through Friday. “Funny You Should Ask,” a game show also produced by Allen’s company, will move to the 12:37 a.m. ET slot.
CBS announced in July that it was retiring “The Late Show,” citing “a financial decision against a challenging backdrop in late night.”
Allen offered to put “Comics Unleashed” on CBS at no cost, since the network was already tossing to affiliates that his company owns during the nighttime hours, he said on “CBS Mornings” Wednesday. Allen has maintained his prominent role in a struggling industry, acquiring The Weather Channel, the streaming platform Local Now, and stakes in BuzzFeed as well as CBS, ABC, NBC and Fox affiliates.
“At the end of the day, you’re throwing me an audience at 1:30 in the morning to my CBS affiliates that I own around the country,” Allen said. “I said, ‘save your money.'”
The media mogul called the canceling of “The Late Show” a “very unfortunate event” and said he will try and hold onto the late night audience.
“I love Stephen Colbert. I’m a big fan,” Allen said. “Once they made the decision, I said, ‘OK, this isn’t show business. This is business show.'”
Allen’s love for late night television began when he was young, he said. His mother gave tours at NBC, and he would catch snippets of Johnny Carson performing while waiting for her to get out of work.
Allen was around 14 years old when he started doing stand-up comedy. He’s written jokes for Johnny Walker, David Letterman and Jay Leno. He performed on “The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson” when he was 18, which helped him earn a co-hosting spot on “Real People.”
“From the moment I saw Johnny Carson, 51 years ago, I said, ‘this is what I’m going to do with my life: make people laugh,'” Allen said.
Exactly 34 years to the day of when Carson stepped down from his iconic role, Allen will be doing just that.
But, Allen said, there will be no politics on the show.
“You come, you laugh,” Allen said. “I want to bring people together using comedy.”
Entertainment
Timothee Chalamet takes bold step days after double date with Kylie Jenner
Timothee Chalamet had fans do a double take as his new paparazzi shots came in with a new look, only days after his double date outing with girlfriend Kylie Jenner, her sister Kendall Jenner, and Jacob Elordi.
The 30-year-old actor was spotted with a completely shaved mustache during the recent outing at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday, May 19, where he went to watch the Eastern Conference Finals Knicks versus Cavaliers game.
The Dune star was casually dressed in a t-shirt and hung out with fellow celebrities like Ben Stiller and Tracy Morgan, as Jenner did not join him for this game.
Fans had a mixed reaction to Chalamet’s new look as one wrote on X, “Idk how to feel about this look tbh I think his face needs to lose some weight we need the old Timmy back,” while another added, “He’s getting ready for the Malcom in the Middle Movie…”
A third chimed in to say, “dude needs a new stylist,” and “Finally no mustache I’ve been praying for times like these.”
Another noted, “He literally looks like Kylie Jenner now in a very strange way.”
-
Entertainment1 week agoConan O’Brien hat tricks as Oscar host
-
Fashion1 week agoItaly’s Zegna Group’s Q1 growth boosted by strong organic performance
-
Business1 week agoPound wobbles and bonds suffer as Starmer battles on
-
Sports1 week ago2025-26 NBA Title Odds: Thunder, Spurs Favored; Knicks Rising
-
Fashion1 week agoUS T&A exports decline 10% to $5 bn on softer regional demand
-
Business6 days agoJersey Election 2026: Cost of living concern in St Helier Central
-
Entertainment4 days agoWhere Pete Davidson, Elsie Hewitt stand after breakup: Details revealed
-
Sports1 week agoNoman Ali becomes oldest player to complete 100 Test wickets
