Entertainment
Kirsten Dunst reveals son James’ frightening health scare

Kirsten Dunst opened up about her four-year-old son James’ serious health scare.
The 43-year-old actress revealed that she and her family moved for six months to Budapest, Hungary, for the filming of The Entertainment System is Down.
But after some days of their move James fell seriously ill.
Dunst shared to Town & Country that the experience for terrible like the “Final Destination” movie “where you’re imagining all the things that could go wrong, worst case scenarios happening to your child.”
She went on to say, “I have never seen that movie. But I know the concept. That’s how it feels to be a mother at times.”
For the unversed, Dunst shares James and his older brother Ennis, seven, with husband Jesse Plemons.
Dunst’s husband, Plemons, moved back to L.A with their kids, while she stayed for her work. Now, James is doing well.
“It brought us together as a family in such a deeper way,” the Spider-Man actress said , noting that she promised James a getaway to the Bahamas or “anywhere he wanted to go.”
Previously, Dunst talked about James, joking on Jimmy Kimmel Live in 2024, “He’s almost three and when he’s bad we call him Jimmy… We actually call him baby Chris Farley because of the way he walks around and he’s just hilarious. He’s a crazy little dude.”
Entertainment
YouTube and Fox end row, strike deal to keep channels on air

Alphabet-owned YouTube and Fox said on Thursday they have reached an agreement that will keep Fox News, Fox Sports and other Fox channels available to YouTube TV subscribers.
The companies did not disclose the financial terms of the agreement.
Earlier this week YouTube had been in negotiations with Fox, with the media company asking for payments above those received by partners providing comparable content.
On Wednesday, YouTube said it reached a short-term agreement with Fox that would buy time for the parties to reach a new distribution deal.
In February, YouTube TV reached a deal with media giant Paramount Global to keep channels like CBS, Comedy Central and Nickelodeon available, after failed negotiations for a new contract had briefly left the future of the streaming partnership in limbo.
The carriage dispute caught the attention of Federal Communications Commission Chairman Brendan Carr, who said that the company removing Fox channels from YouTube TV would be “a terrible outcome”.
“Millions of Americans are relying on YouTube to resolve this dispute so they can keep watching the news and sports they want — including this week’s Big Game: Texas @ Ohio State,” Carr wrote on Tuesday on the social media platform X. “Get a deal done Google!”
Entertainment
Why did famous director decline to make ‘Terminator 3’?

Jonathan Mostow served as the director of Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, but before him, Ridley Scott was supposedly offered to helm.
According to the director’s claim, the studio put a hefty $20 million on the table for him to direct it, which was equivalent to Arnold Schwarzenger’s fees at the time, who was one of the highest-paid actors.
However, the Alien filmmaker, in a recent interview with The Guardian, stated that he declined the offer.
“I can’t be bought,” he said, admitting to being surprised the studio offered him the fee, which he asked was what the franchise’s lead star was getting. “I thought: ‘**** me.’ But I couldn’t do it. It’s not my thing.”

However, passing down on the offer also had to do with his filming style, which he described by giving an example of a James Bond movie.
“The essence of a Bond movie is fun and camp. Terminator is pure comic strip,” he said. “I would try to make it real,” he shared.
“That’s why they’ve never asked me to do a Bond movie, because I would **** it up,” the director said.
Ridley, at the end, confirmed that he is working on a third film in the Gladiator series.
Entertainment
Sabrina Carpenter hoping to make her dream come true: Source

Sabrina Carpenter reportedly is eyeing a role in the next Mamma Mia movie.
According to Star Magazine, the 26-year-old pop sensation, secretly has been hoping to join the hit ABBA-inspired franchise.
“Sabrina’s been obsessed with ABBA since she was a little girl,” tipped a source.
They went on to address, “So it’s no exaggeration to say this would be a dream come true for her.”
For those unversed, The Espresso hitmaker has already brought her ABBA love to the stage, performing classics such as Dancing Queen during her set while opening for Taylor Swift on the Eras Tour.
However, the insider noted that while Carpenter “really wants” the part, she’s managing her expectations.
“She’s trying not to get ahead of herself. She’s trusting that if it’s meant for her, it will happen.”
Whether or not she lands Mamma Mia, Hollywood seems ready to give Carpenter her big-screen moment.
“She’s definitely going to be on the big screen soon because Hollywood is very interested,” the source added.
“She’s already proven she can act, but she’s not resting on her laurels; she’s been studying with a great coach.”
Producer Judy Craymer even weighed in on the idea, telling Deadline in May that Carpenter “would be a goddess or some relation who would look very much like Meryl Streep” if she were to join the beloved franchise.
-
Business1 week ago
RSS Feed Generator, Create RSS feeds from URL
-
Tech1 week ago
Korea develops core radar components for stealth technology
-
Fashion1 week ago
Tariff pressure casts shadow on Gujarat’s textile landscape
-
Fashion1 week ago
Rent the Runway to swap debt for equity in revival effort
-
Fashion1 week ago
US retailers split on holiday prospects amid consumer caution
-
Tech1 week ago
Qi2’s Magnetic Wireless Charging Finally Arrives on Android
-
Sports1 week ago
Dan Quinn says Terry McLaurin is healthy, ‘closer’ to Commanders return
-
Tech2 days ago
Review: Google Pixel 10 Series